Celebrating your love for former racehorses
Heart Awards Terms and Conditions
1. ‘RoR’ means Retraining of Racehorses.
2. Competition details form part of these Terms and Conditions. All participants are deemed to have read and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Entrants must be resident in the UK.
3. All horses entered must be registered with RoR and have raced or been in training. Horses maybe entered for one or more of the four RoR Heart Award categories.
Once collated all Entries will be put forward to a RoR judging panel and six shortlisted Nominees for each RoR Heart Award category will be decided. The Nominees will feature on this RoR microsite where the public will be able to vote online for their favourite Nominees. Only one vote is allowed per person for each Heart Award category.
The three horses in each RoR Heart Award category with the highest number of individual online votes as determined by the online poll will be termed as a Finalist. The Finalists will be put forward to a RoR judging panel and the winners of each RoR Heart Award category will be revealed at the RoR End of Season Party at Doncaster Racecourse on 17th November.
The judges decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Nominees and Finalists will be notified in writing by email. The Winners will be notified at the RoR End of Season Party or in writing by email if they cannot attend.
5. RoR cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of or unauthorised access to Entries, or Entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of server functions, technical issues, virus, bugs or other causes outside RoR’s control.
6. Prizes are non-transferable, cannot be exchanged or assigned to another person or exchanged for cash. RoR cannot accept liability for any prizes lost or damaged in the post or otherwise not validly received by the winners. RoR reserves the right to offer prize alternatives of equal value due to circumstances beyond its control.
7. Entrants and Winners will be required to participate in publicity, and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won. Winners will be posted on the RoR website by 19th November 2018.
8. The RoR reserve the right to withdraw the competition at any time, change dates, or withdraw entries if they are not entering into the spirit of the competition.
9. Employees and contractors of RoR, and their families, and any other Person professionally connected with this promotion are excluded from participating.
10. The competition is operated free of charge but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
11. The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
12. The promoter is Retraining of Racehorses (RoR), Office 6, Penfold Building, Westfield Farm, East Garston, Hungerford, Berkshire RG17 7HD.